Pages

Sunday 30 March 2014

Too Cool for School - price in South Korea (Dec 2013)

So back in Dec 2013 I stumbled into a beauty shop called "Too Cool for School" in Dongdaemun, South Korea.

Besides having an awesome name (I'm probably too old for school, but whatever...), the shop decor is really nice & quirky and I was also really drawn to the products' packaging. Using my phone, I did a quick google search on the brand and found out that there is actually a branch in Bangsar itself! Asked the Korean sales assistant (in Mandarin, no less) to recommend some of their top selling products. In the end, I got these:

1) Egg Mousse Pack - KRW12,000 (about RM37. Malaysia RP: RM73.50 as of Nov 2013)
2) After School BB Foundation Lunch Box - KRW18,000 (about RM55. Malaysia RP: RM99.50 as of Jan 2013)
3) Art Class Pencil Eraser - KRW8,500 (about RM26. Malaysia RP: unknown)
4) Hot Girl Lip Sticker in Blossom Pink - KRW8,000 (about RM24.50. Malaysia RP: unknown)

One of the best things about travel is discovering new beauty brands!

No comments:

Post a Comment